Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today

I'm a little disappointed because i didn't get to watch hsm3
The cinema is fully booked from morning to noon.(how terrible ><)
what should i expect more since mid valley is where everyone goes.

Anyway
  • since i didn't get to watch hsm i chose to bully min hui.(FRY HER!!!)
  • Instead of watching teenage love story we end up watching

  • I agree with the statement " your favorite show will be destroyed"
  • THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLY DISGUSTING
  • I won't give spoilers go experience it yourself.
Upon going back home
  • i prepare to go for dinner
  • guess what i see at the restaurant, there are
  1. 2 more people besides my sister celebrating birthday
  2. coincidentally all of them are females though their age differs
  • i went out again to IOI MALL
  • checked the net before going out
  • the latest time for the screening of hsm is 11pm(shocked!!!)
  • HOW THE HECK WILL MY PARENTS LET ME GO
  • so we just walk walk only lor
At home
  • there are two small cakes a coffee and a blueberry waiting for me and my sis
  • so i took the coffee (i love coffee) and my sis took the blueberry

  • The dad behind is blasting the audio system, he basically drives me mad!!!
  • My poor ears hurts~~~

  • Damn! the cake is so small and the plastic knive is so big
  • i have totally no idea how to cut but i made it.
  • But anyway it taste good so i don't mind
The end of the post, stay tune to await the next issue

No comments: