Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Records and feeling

Yesterday was a nightmare, 1st i was hoping at least an A2 for my ADDMATH
Now i don't even think a B3 is even possible gosh, I'm so toast if my tuition teacher knows.
During exam
  • i ponder and flip and ponder
  • Argh!! my head hurts i just don't get
  • on my mind. am i suppose to use this formula?
  • when i finish section A, i straight jump to section C
  • This was paper 2 and is super hard. Thx to GANI
  • When i was doing section B Pn mai kept reminding the time
  • i was basically frighten by her.
  • at last i still didn't get to finish 1 part and most i don't even want to think about it
  • paper 1 was a bit and i say a bit easier
  • I don't even have time to rest my sore head. I have severe brain damaged
Today we have Maths exam, all calculating exams are on this week so be free to shoot all objectives next week plus a freaking moral subject
What happen today is
  • Paper 2 was a lot more easier than paper 1
  • at least i think it is
  • for circles i'm clueless
  • for straight line i did it the Jacklin style
  • i use ruler to measure and also used logic and assumptions
  • hope i'm lucky though
  • probably an A2 lar i say probably ok
After next week i'll be free like a bird.
K lar up to her. Ps. i'll be updating once a week when there's school

No comments: