Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Friday, October 24, 2008

I

  • just got scolded badly for exceeding Phone Bill
  • Dude 50BUCKS not hundred you know..haiz~
  • hopefully i get barred and use public phone for whole life
  • Misery~
Anyway
  • another 2weeks of freaking exams
  • i have no clue how to memorize moral definitions
  • (i am really bad with memorizing)
  • Going to mid valley tomorrow as in saturday
  • hopefully min hui get those Hsm ticket(yay get to watch the movie)
  • If she fails to get it I'll fry her
ok lar 1st time posting hope that it's enjoyable

1 comment:

tiffanycmh said...

Oh, ya...I think everyone will enjoy except 4 ME....Cause I'm gonna kena GORENG rite??? Noooo, I tried my best adi lah.....*sob*