Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Something i notice

Many things happen, some happen so sudden that i don't even notice it
  • first of all this year ended to quickly
  • exam results are yet a disappointment
  • first year i ever officially celebrated my birthday
  • maybe some decisions are yet to be made. some major decisions
About my class 4 science 3
  • I'll miss all of you. If i drop class.
  • I can't promise that i will really miss you all(since you'll still be in the same school)
  • truly that many interesting things happen through out this year.
  • I'll always remember Pn.Mai for her teachings.
I somehow think there is room to improve for this blog so wait for the improvement.

No comments: