Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Monday, November 10, 2008

BURNING DETERMINATION

Nowadays when i attend school i will for sure see a few form 5 seniors
'REVISING' . O if you do not realize SPM is tomorrow.
That explains why the seniors are working very hard, very hard.

Anyway, i got my English paper yesterday and i scored 83(official from paper 1 and 2) but
somehow 10 marks is added so i don't really know the real marks..lol. Today i got back my history and also moral
paper. History i get 37 as expected from someone who hates fact, next i was SUPER disappointed
with my moral paper i got only 33 GOD i tried my best to score why 2 more marks from getting
a pass. =.= luckily my mom doesn't nag me about it.

Seeing my results today i wander what my results are gonna be on SPM next year.
I really want to study hard and get into a good college or uni. Therefore i determine to
study to the fullest this December to next year. Hopefully some good results will be shown lar.

This is something i wanna say to all FORM 5 SENIORS

work hard, study smart, focus and strike all A, i pray for your success.

No comments: