Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Friday, November 7, 2008

School this week

  • super boring
  • play poker, uno, taboo and chess
  • have a farewell party for madam Mai
  • no studies, no nothing
why do teacher even bother asking us to come to school why not just announce holiday? even we come to school nothing is to be done, no study, nothing just free time all day long.

Yesterday
I attended CF, apparently the last CF of the year. These are the activities:
  • empire (I won by luck)
  • captain ball hmm... i don't really know is that the right spelling but (my team won).
  • number game someone got me all wet!!
  • lastly we have scissor, paper and stone
during the games
i hurt my leg. i accidentally step on a sharp plastic thingy i guess. my feet just keep on bleeding.
i also tasted the water poured on me and IT IS YUCKY.

that's all on this part. till the next time

No comments: