Things on Mind

... Stay up 24/7.it's a must ...
... watch anime...
... overturn day and night ...

Feels like saying

Think before you act,
think before you speak.
Understand the situation,
don't jump into conclusions.

Monday, December 15, 2008

So the first tag that i complete

Jason tags...

1. FelFel (it’s to torture her)
2. Hazel (apa sal tag me pulak)
3. JY (same also tag me 4 wat)
4. Tiffany[since you came back might as well give u work]
5. Karen [mwahahaz why I tag her ah~]
6. Vincent [does he have a blog?]
7. Emelia {hmm my sis ah~ I wander}
8. Laureen {gambate lala~]
9. Annabelle{I nvr knew u hav a blog. XD}
10. Jacklyn [haiz sry to pull u into this]

1. How do you know 1 ?
Form 2 bestari.The chatterbox next to loud speaker how can u not notice her

2. What would you do if you never met 2 ?
I shouldn’t be answering this question direct it to someone else pls.


3. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
3 : Oh him ah~ I rather hang myself
4 : err.. I will torture her lor..make her life totally miserable. mwahahaz

4. Will 5 and 6 make a good couple?
wow! 5 can only make ppl’s heart ache only

As for 6 I don’t think so lor.

5. Do you think 7 is attractive?
hmm… I dunno, maybe her scar on her face is attractive lolx.

6. Do you know anything about 8's family?
why would I bother I wander

7. Tell me something about 9 ...
er.. clever, smart have funny hair(sry anna I really dunna wat to say)

8. What language does 2 speak?
English, err I dunno Cantonese perhaps

9. Who is 3 going out with?
oh~ I better not say he might kill me.

10. How old is number 4 ?
same age.


11. 5 ?

Same also but she look like a lady in her 20’s lolx

12. Who is 6's favourite singer?
westlife.


13. 7 ?
umm.. sis I dunno wat u like ler

14. Is 8 single?
I think so, for she’ll definitely drive guys mad and then kaboom.


15. What is 9 last name?
err..i dunno XD

16. Would you consider being in a relationship with 10 ?
no way! She rather have pokemon than any1


17. Which school does 2 go to?
same school with crazy principal

18. What do you like about 3 ?
can be easily bullied by me mwahahaz

No comments: